The festive season is upon us and with it comes holiday cheer and more free time.
But where should you spend your time off?
Things to do in Port Elizabeth
If you haven’t already heard, Bocadillos on 1st has opened our very own Wine, Gin and Tapas Bar called the Yellow Door.
The Yellow Door is the perfect amalgamation of delicious food, good wine, great gin and of course a festive atmosphere.
Our unique venue offers you an intimate and exclusive experience that boasts the best selection of gins and wines available.
Our Food Menu
In keeping with the theme of Bocadillos, our menu was designed around the concept of sharing.
Here are a few of the options available from our menu:
- Toasted Focaccia
- Olive Tapenade
- Spicy Marinated Feta
- Pickled Seasonal Vegetables & Marinated Tomatoes
- Parma Ham served with chilli olives
- Marinated Feta
- Ciabatta & Bacon Jam
Yellow Door Cheese Board
- Cumin Boerenkaas
- Grilled Halloumi
- Marinated Feta
- Served with Ciabatta
- Baby spinach
- Boiled Eggs
- Crispy Parma Ham
- Parmesan Shavings
- Buffalo Mozzarella
- Basil Pesto
- Finished with Olive Oil & a Balsamic Glaze
- Pan fried and served with cranberry sauce
Crumbed Avocado Strips
- Served with sriracha aioli
- Stuffed with 3 cheeses, topped with cream cheese dressing and bacon bits
- Vegetable with sweet chilli sauce
- Lamb shank with tzatziki
- Ham & Cheese
- Cheese & Spinach
- Shrimp in tomato sauce topped with feta & garlic then baked
- Served with green stir fried veg
- Slow cooked oxtail in red wine served with rosemary mash
- Slow roasted port belly blocks served with caulimash
Yellow Door – Tapas Restaurant in Port Elizabeth
In addition to our menu, we offer wine pairing and tastings, as well as a selection of gins.
For the sweet tooth and dessert enthusiasts, we have several treats on offer, namely:
- Churros served with chocolate sauce
- Deep friend Lindt Balls served with ice-cream
- Affogato served with Espresso
For more information or to book a table, please contact us.